1. There are 4.3 miles of store fronts in the mall. Now, that’s some mall walking!
2. If you spent just 10 measly minutes inside each store, it would still take you over 86 hours to hit them all. I don’t know about you, but my feet sure would be sore.
3. And, to answer your next question, there are 520 stores.
4. The mall has a Sea Life aquarium with over 1.2 million gallons of water. Heck, if you are SCUBA certified you can even jump on into their shark tanks for a swim. Or not.
5. Nickelodean Universe is the 7 acre amusement park INSIDE the mall. They have rides for the little ones, but there are quite a few heart-stoppers as well.
6. The LEGO store at mall Of America must be seen to be believed. Let’s just say it is more LEGOs than you or your LEGO-loving child can ever imagine being in one place.
7. The fact that there are 14 movie theatres here is a feat. The really cool part is the D-Motion seats. Yup. You guessed it. They MOVE! How cool is that?
8. Mall of America is also one of the few places in the country that your little girl can enjoy a sit-down lunch at the American Girl store.
9. Its 4.2 million square feet of Shopper’s Paradise.
10. Over 40 million other people agree with me. Annually!